A gentle uplifting scented wash for hands and body. Enriched with lemon essential oil and infused with a fruity floral fragrance cocktail. Think of fresh white flowers and green leaves. Add a twist of zesty bergamot and a dash of cassis.
Featuring a stylish #SomeFlowerGirls character by the New York fashion illustrator and Instagram sensation, Meredith Wing. Celebrating girlfriends and hanging out together.
A perfect pre- or post-party hand and body prep, leaving skin cleansed and freshly scented. Twin with its own best friend, the Meredith Wing Hand & Body Lotion for a fabulous friendship gift.
Heathcote & Ivory #SomeFlowerGirls Hand & Body Wash
- 310ml hand and body wash.
- Fragrance notes: scents of white flowers and leafy green notes on a cocktail of fruity cassis with a twist of zesty bergamot.
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly formulation.
- Easy-to-use super sized pump dispenser.
- For both hands and body, enriched with lemon oil to leave skin fresh and cleansed.
- Featuring illustrations by Meredith Wing, chosen because her body of work resonates with fun and humour as life shouldn’t be too serious.
- Meredith Wing (@moomooi) is an NYC based illustrator inspired by fashion, flowers and whimsical objects. Initial training in fashion design and architecture comes together in three-dimensional artworks that celebrate women and everyday materials. Her #SomeFlowerGirls illustrations, combining fresh flowers, produce and other found objects, rapidly gained a loyal following on Instagram in 2014. Meredith Wing lives in Brooklyn with her baby girl, Parker, and her husband, Mike. You can usually find her around, sipping coffee and sniffing flowers.
- Lemon oil