Keep hands feeling soft and scented with these luxurious hand creams. Three perfect travel-friendly sizes enriched with shea butter, vitamin E, lemon and sweet almond oils. Infused with with scents of white flowers and leafy green notes on a cocktail of fruity cassis with a twist of zesty bergamot.
Each tube features a stylish #SomeFlowerGirls character by the New York fashion illustrator and Instagram sensation, Meredith Wing. Celebrating friendship and hanging out together. Three best friends for the handbag, tote and glove compartment. Perfect for sharing, too.
Heathcote & Ivory #SomeFlowerGirls Hand Cream Trio
- 3 x 30ml hand creams.
- Travel-friendly shea butter and vitamin E hand creams for fun-filled girlfriends to help hands feel soft.
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly formulation.
- Blended with inclusions of lemon essential oil and sweet almond oil.
- Fragrance notes: white flowers and leafy green notes on a cocktail of fruity cassis with a twist of zesty bergamot.
- Three handy tubes in a set designed to share with friends or keep handy in deskside drawer, glove compartment and tote.
- Featuring illustrations by Meredith WingMeredith Wing (@moomooi) an NYC based illustrator inspired by fashion, flowers and whimsical objects. Initial training in fashion design and architecture comes together in three-dimensional artworks that celebrate women and everyday materials. Her #SomeFlowerGirls illustrations, combining fresh flowers, produce and other found objects, rapidly gained a loyal following on Instagram in 2014. Meredith Wing lives in Brooklyn with her baby girl, Parker, and her husband, Mike. You can usually find her around, sipping coffee and sniffing flowers.
- Lemon essential oil, sweet almond oil