Made from organic cotton jersey, Seasalts Sailor top is super soft, breathable and feels great against the skin. With yarn-dyed stripes inspired by traditional Breton tops, it combines effortless style with comfort. It’s finished with long sleeves and a flattering boat neck. Seasalt's stripes are yarn dyed, which means the yarns are dyed before the fabric is woven, creating a crafted finish. Look out for new colours inspired by Cornwall every season.
Seasalt love organic cotton, because it’s grown without harmful fertilisers and pesticides, protecting wildlife, soil quality and the workers who grow and process the cotton. GOTS is the gold standard of organic cotton, ensuring organic and social standards are met at every step, from cotton cultivation to production.
Seasalt Sailor Top Breton Stripe
- Breton Stormy Skies and Breton Bitter Cocoa Rich Red colourways: 92% Cotton (organic) 8% Metallic
- Yarn-dyed stripes
- Low hip length
- Boat neck
- Relaxed fit
- All other colourways: 100% Cotton (organic). Certified Organic according to Global Organic Textile Standards by Soil Association License Number: DK17684
- Soil Association organic cotton
- Hidden loops to help ease on
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Made in Vietnam in line with our Ethical Trading Policy.